Friday, August 31, 2012

The City that Never Sleeps

For the last 24 hours I have been trying to cram as much of New York as I possibly can. 

 I arrived last night, and was immediately whisked away to Cha-An, a Japanese tea room in East Village. We ordered a Zenzai and Black Sesame Creme Brulee, which were both sublime, as well as Sencha and Hibiscus tea. Close to midnight we took the subway to Times Square; the only way to describe it is - sensory overload. I felt so overwhelmed but in a good way. The night ended with a stop by The Halal Guys. 

Today we tackled SoHo then refueled at Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. I'm not a burger kind of gal, but the Shroom Burger (a fried portobello patty covered in cheese) all washed down with a grape soda float is definitely my calling. 

It's only been a day but I absolutely love this city. 



Cha-An, East Village


Zenzai


Mornings in Greenwich


Wearing: Dress/Belt - Aritzia, Backpack - Thrifted


Topshop we meet at last.


Shroom Burger, Shake Shack

No comments:

Post a Comment