Friday, August 10, 2012

Treasure Hunting


I have this addiction of going to thrift stores and rummaging through everything in the hopes of finding something really amazing and unique. It's my biweekly guilt free shopping; and such an exhilarating experience to me. Its like looking for buried treasure; knowing that there's something valuable buried somewhere, but not knowing exactly where.

The floral jacket and high waist shorts were one of my first thrift store finds that I stumbled upon in a store in Fountain Valley. Both of these pieces were born in the 80's; the high waist shorts had a past life as 80's denim pants, and the floral jacket to be shoulder-padded.



Wearing: Shorts - Lee's/Thrifted, Jacket - Thrifted, Necklace - Flea Market, Top - Cotton On

Photos: Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment